Birding on own in India? Is this a difficult thing to do?
Bird Watching Holidays in India are full of surprises and adventures. There are some easy ways of doing it for people with mid-sized budgets. Here are the tips:
- Hire a happy helpful driver and a car from a reputed company
- Ensure the car has all safety standards
- The driver must know the destinations, how to contact local guides and the general trends of the place
- His skill set to understand the needs of the bird watcher and a photographer has to be of the utmost quality
- He should be able to communicate in English to a large extent
- If he is interested in birds himself, nothing like it then.
- No abrupt stopping on the road out of sheer excitement to please you with any bird.
- He should take responsibility for your hotel check-in, wake-up call and your packed meals, water etc.
- He should be willing to carry your gear, scope etc. and walk with you, if needed.
- His responsibility should include running errands for you and your needs while you bird watch or photograph or trek etc.
Any challenge you face, let us know and we will step right in to make it possible for you. WhatsApp +91 98111 24222