JUNGLE LORE a unit of Asian Adventures offers a variety of exciting bird watching tours throughout the Indian Sub-continent.
Join our all Indian birding breaks intended for the serious birder as well as for the beginner.
Our Indian birding tours area combination of spectacular scenery and vibrant culture.
Why Choose us?
Indian Birding Tour with us will get you the following:
– Value for your money
– Our tours are fully guided
– One can opt for a tailor-made tour
– Or Join any of our Tour
Asian Adventures Bird Fair offerings
Exciting bird watching, wildlife & Himalayan expeditions.
Inspiring Experiential tours.
Bouquet of travel-related solutions.
Our Erstwhile Clients
- Chartered a plane for Sheikh Talal of Saudi Arabia to visit India.
- Chartered a helicopter for the leading industrialists of the U.K. to visit Tiger Reserves.
- Chartered Palace-on-Wheels for Abbott Diagnostika, Germany.
Asian Adventures Conservation Drive
- Electronic fencing at Kaziranga National Park.
- Working with community village, Choti Haldwani near Corbett Park.
- Supported Titli Trust to protect butterflies and moths.
- Supported Wildlife Trust of India.
- Funded an NGO ‘The Bagh Foundation’.
- Sponsored Oriental Bird Club.
- Assisting Forest Dept. to set-up Eco-friendly Homestays.
What makes us stand apart?
- In-house lodges, guides, and drivers.
- 100000+ delighted International clients.
- 70+ strong team.
- Efficiency and efficacy in the company systems.
- Fine-tuned technology.
- Fine-tuned technology.
- Complete Transparency
- We deliver what we commit.
- Stringent transparency policy.
- Maintain Constant Communication.
- No infringement of the privacy.
- Our availability- 24/7.
- Comfort, Safety, and Security
- Errors corrected efficiently in the minimum time.
- Prime concerns – Your comfort, safety, and security.
- System driven proactive approach.
- Customization Specialist
- Tailor-made itineraries.
- Adhere to all requests.
- Many alternatives and options to choose from.
Our Clients opine
The team walked several extra miles for us as the Kashmir Birding Tour got canceled due to issues in the Valley but Uttarakhand Birding Tour arranged by them at the eleventh hour when we had lost all hopes worked wonders for us.
– Mr. Lucas Johannes ThimotheusKaaij& Mr. Hemme Cornelis Justus Batjes from The Netherlands
I was able to sight the rare Lesser Florican at Sonkhaliya and I do not know how to thank the marvelous team at Asian Adventures. Every arrangement was made in a perfect way and I could purely concentrate on birding.
– Tim Sykes from the United Kingdom
Getting fishing permit seemed almost impossible but the team members obtained it for me after much hassles and I had a great time with myself and my fishing gear. Thank you very much.
– Mr. Christopher James from Australia
Thank you, Asian Adventures for arranging our trip to India. It was simply a fantastic journey in every way. Your logistical planning and support staff are outstanding. Every place that we stayed was great, and we really enjoyed the variety of lodges and hotels. Of course, the food was delicious…..everywhere. Thanks so much for the upgrade to the Ranthambore Kothi. It is a lovely place with superb service. One of the things that we were very impressed by was how nice and quiet it was every might at every lodge and hotel. After long days in the field, it’s very relaxing to have a nice quiet place at the end of the day.
We saw about 340 species of birds and 21 species of mammal, including a tiger and a leopard. We greatly enjoyed the scenery and especially the rich culture of India.
While the animals, lodges, scenery, and culture were great, what really made the trip special was Jaipal and our guides – Ganesh, Bachu, and Shyam. Ganesh did a superb job in Pangot and Corbett. He is an excellent birder and showed us many nice species. Bachu did the same in Chambal. We had a lot of fun with Shyam who has great enthusiasm and knowledge. All of these guides were patient, kind, knowledgeable, and fun. But perhaps the best part of the trip was being with Jaipal. He has a unique combination of admirable qualities. Our guides & drivers were professional, very attentive to our comfort and safety, kind, always on time, patient, and very knowledgeable of the complicated roads. We felt like we were traveling with a good friend for three weeks.
We learned a lot about your beautiful country, especially that it is full of many kind, hard-working, and special people. You run a first class operation and we will recommend it to all of our traveling friends.
Mark Pretti and Karen Blumenthal – Earthlink
Reach us – We help you write your own travel book!
B-9, Sector-27, Noida. India
M: +91 9811124222 (Mohit) | M: +91 9811704651 (Iqbal)